The process for enrolment is staged to provide opportunities for discussion around the needs and expectations of individual students and their families.
- Attend a tour or open day.
- Register your interest – email email@example.com to request the form.
- Pre-enrolment reference information – we will contact the student’s current school for a reference.
- Attend an interview – we interview both the parents and student to establish suitability to join our unique learning environment.
- Enrol – if it’s all systems go you submit the enrolment forms and documentation.
We recommend you review the Maleny Independent School Enrolment Policy here.
Key Policies and Reports
This policy applies to students, parents and employees at Maleny Independent School and explains the process for ensuring disputes are dealt with in a responsive, efficient, effective and fair way.
This policy documents Maleny Independent Schools’ processes for responding to harm or allegations of harm to students under 18 years of age; and the appropriate conduct of staff and students regarding the reporting of harm or abuse.
Parent Information here....
Sub text goes here…
2019 Key Dates
Parents please see our key dates for the year ahead here...
Check out our Media page for the latest news...